Issues/merge requests that are currently not planned for a specific release
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- Implement an exact Weidemüller formula
- Switch discrete symmetry types to Enum
- Incorporate bound state finding algorithm
- Arrays indexable by site/hopping
- Distinguish public and internal interfaces (not only in documentation)
- Stability of lead modes calculation
- Allow plotting of infinite systems
- Implement neat lead interfaces for irregular systems
- Improving treatment of leads in flux algorithm
- Documentation links broken
- Check for `ModuleNotFoundError` rather than the more general `ImportError` when sensible
- Speed up 'interpolate_current'
- Factor the Brillouin zone logic out of wraparound.
- Test current interpolation in 3-d
- Generalize HoppingKind
- providing args and kwargs via system interface
- Base lattices on the concept of symmetry
- When plotting a detached lead, provide a way to plot multiple unit cells
- Parallel MUMPS solver with MPI
- Plotting hoppings as arcs
- "not clear error message" or "missing implementation of `int`s as sites for kwant operators"
- Avoid unreadable text representations of lattices.
- Follow-up from "WIP: automatic Peierls phase calculation"
- Allow operators to act on sequences of wavefunctions (matrices)
- Trying to define an operator using a system with no sites gives a confusing error message
- Implement resistance matrix
- Consider using a standard tool for computing band structure along a path
- version dev builds in conda's kwant channel with git SHA
- QZ iteration failure investigation
- Add `tocoo` to `Current` and `Source` operators
- Improve documentation of DiscreteSymmetry
- Tests are too slow
- Emancipate sites from `builder`
- Consider setting up performance benchmarks
- Clarify docstring of kwant.physics.StabilizedModes
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)