Design for multiple exam types
Different exam types:
- New endpoint that decides file type in response based on exam layout. (name: views.py)
- New handler on fronted that renders exams based on Response type.
- Rendering should be considered in the Students.jsx and Grade.jsx
- Change the Add exam view to allow for blank exams.
- Add blank to the ExamLayout enum.
- For blank exams a submission should be created for each student in the database, and when a new student gets added.
- When requesting what to render for a blank exam a response with 204 (success but no content) should be returned.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information