Add a description of one or two measurements we want the students to do
- Goal: Measure field of magnet vs distance
- How: move magnet along a line running through the center of the diamond and parallel to sample-plane normal.
- Preparation: calculate expect ESR frequencies vs field using the result of the exercises
- Measure: magnetic field vs magnet position
- Analyze: Compare results to calculated magnetic field of cylindrical magnet
- Tell students to include this in report
Another approach we should suggest is to move the magnet along the axis of one of the NV families and study the outer ESR lines vs magnet position.